Real-Time Operational Intelligence
and Predictive Business Insights
Built on the C3 IoT platform, our cross-industry enterprise applications use advanced AI based predictive models at scale, to provide ever-smarter actionable insights and operational intelligence.
Compute AI-enabled sales scores for leads, contacts, companies and opportunities to enable effective decision making to drive topline growth
Pro-actively diagnose and intercept customers who are likely to churn, buy new goods and services, or need customer service
Identify high-risk assets before they fail, prioritize maintenance expenditures, and operationalize identified maintenance needs
Increase prediction windows to enable operators to take preventive action; the application supports configurable prediction windows to ensure the insights integrate seamlessly with existing operating and planning processes
Assess real-time asset health, analyze assets by class and configure asset risk scores at any level of aggregation, from individual equipment units, to groups or families of equipment, to geographical aggregations of equipment
Directly initiate maintenance activities through existing work order management systems
Configurable alerts and notification capability that allows users to effectively prioritize alerts and focus on the highest priority alerts across the system
C3 Predictive Maintenance - Electric T&D
Monitor asset and system performance and identify and prioritize grid assets at risk of failure to improve system reliability.
- Assess real-time asset health, using the most current as-operated state of the network
- Analyze assets by class and configure asset risk scores at granular levels across the network hierarchy
- Identify high-risk assets before they fail to facilitate predictive, as opposed to reactive, maintenance practices
- Evaluate the impact of high-risk assets to safety, service reliability, lost revenue and potential financial liabilities, as well as disruption consequences to critical customers
C3 Predictive Maintenance - Generation
Monitor performance of plant and commercial operations to optimize generation output and maintenance expenditure.
- Prioritize balance of plant (BOP) assets such as feedwater pumps, auxiliary pumps, and boilers based on probability and impact of failure
- Optimize plant operations with comprehensive metrics for performance monitoring and benchmarking to assess performance relative to peer group
C3 Predictive Maintenance - Oil & Gas
Identify operating equipment at risk of failure and generate targeted maintenance recommendations to improve asset uptime.
- Proactively assess real-time asset health, along with failure predictions, maintenance expense projections, and potential capital expenditures
- Understand the impact of high-risk assets on production, reliability, safety, and environmental goals
- Create maintenance work orders to quickly mitigate potential equipment issues
- Reduce capital expenditures by identifying at-risk equipment and flagging them for inclusion in investment planning projects
Get real-time recommendations to optimize re-order parameters by part and by location
View inventory metrics in real-time to identify anticipated issues with inventory levels and analyze root causes
Specify the level of maximum acceptable risk of stock-out for any part
Compare and benchmark different parts or suppliers over time using a range of KPIs
Enable large commercial and industrial (LCI) customers to understand and manage energy performance and savings.
- Predict energy usage and expenditure with advanced AI algorithms that use industry-specific data, weather, and building survey inputs
- Configure alerts on immediate energy savings opportunities based on analysis of streaming data
- Track and report energy savings resulting from interventions with tools to track both cumulative energy reductions and associated costs
- Compare facilities against industry standards or against each other based on a range of performance indicators including energy usage and carbon emissions, normalized for building footprint
C3 Revenue Protection
Use advanced machine learning techniques to identify tampered, bypassed, and malfunctioning meters in order to reduce non-technical losses and unbilled energy.
- Prioritize high-value and high-likelihood leads, with increasing precision based on confirmed instances of fraud; quantify the amount of revenue and energy loss at stake, and prioritize service points for investigation
- Act upon a single, continuously updating, and prioritized queue of leads
- Track and manage leads through the entire lifecycle of investigation, confirmation, and closure
- Operationalize insights and share analyses and summarize results using custom reports
Quantify and prioritize at-risk nodes within the supply network
Evaluate patterns throughout the end-to-end supply network including suppliers, inbound logistics, production facilities, outbound logistics, and dealer networks
Avoid supply disruptions by rebalancing supply sources well in advance of problems
Improve the accuracy of product delivery schedules resulting in increased customer satisfaction and revenue, and overall resilience of supply network
Enable seamless integration of IoT devices, across a wide range of communication protocols
Quickly visualize deployment progress in a geospatial view; automatically generate prioritized list of recently installed devices requiring field investigation
Visualize sensor status, deployment progress, geographic regions of concern, and access a prioritized view of sensors with identified health issues
Improved customer satisfaction through reduced device interruptions, rapid resolution of configuration issues, and workflows to support service scheduling
C3 AMI Operations
Increase effectiveness and efficiency of Advanced Meter Infrastructure (AMI) asset deployment and ongoing operation of the AMI network. Identify asset installation and performance issues, monitor and reconcile AMI and customer data and prioritize operational issues.
- Ensure operational effectiveness of AMI and AMR networks
- Reduce maintenance costs and increase revenue through rapid resolution of malfunctioning assets (meter and network assets)
- Increase customer satisfaction through improved smart meter analytics and diagnostics
C3 IoT Applications Across Industries
C3 IoT applications enable companies across industries to improve efficiency and reduce costs, increase customer engagement and loyalty, optimize operating performance, and generate new revenue streams.
Oil & Gas / Mining
Industrial / Manufacturing
Consumer Package Goods
Aerospace & Defense
Public Sector / Cities