Supporting the Makers of Tomorrow
Develop AI skills to solve the previously unsolvable
The C3 AI Fellows Program provides U.S. Government and Military personnel the opportunity to develop artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and data analytics skills and gain valuable product management experience. Program participants will be mentored by industry-leading AI experts and learn how to create enterprise-grade AI applications that address critical challenges.
C3 AI has worked with several DoD agencies to rapidly implement AI-driven applications for equipment readiness, data synthesis, intelligence analysis, and more. The C3 AI Fellows program can help you tap into this proven knowledge-base and is flexible to fit your Service or Agency’s existing talent exchange program(s).
Take part in development efforts to accelerate the U.S. government’s understanding and adoption of enterprise AI.
Obtain hands-on experience in designing, developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications.
Work with C3 AI industry-leading talent and learn about real-world AI application development methodologies and best practices.
Depending on your background and learning/development goals, you will work with a C3 AI team to design, develop, and deploy enterprise AI applications for the U.S. defense, intelligence, and/or civilian agencies. Fellows may also have the opportunity to work with teams supporting private industry customers and garner best practices from the commercial sector.
Participation in the C3 AI Fellows Program will provide participants with hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of AI and Machine Learning
- AI product definition and specification
- AI application project management
- Data fusion
- Application design
- Agile application development
- AI feature labeling
- AI and machine learning algorithm and pipeline design and training
- Supervised and unsupervised learning techniques
- Deep learning techniques
- Approaches in combining traditional optimization and physics-based modeling with AI/ML techniques
- Data visualization
Sample Six-Month Program (Product Management Track)
C3 AI Product Management Training
Month 2 – Month 5
C3 AI Product Management Fundamentals
Product Specification and UX Design
Product Development with Data Science and Engineering
QA and Test
Program can be tailored to run from 3 to 12 months, depending on requirements of the government exchange program.
C3 AI Fellows will gain regular coaching through:
- Weekly touchpoints with C3 AI leadership (e.g., Vice President of Product, Delivery, Data Science, and/or Customer Success)
- Monthly touchpoints with C3 AI Chief Product Officer (CPO), Houman Behzadi
- A final readout with C3 AI Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Tom Siebel
The C3 AI Fellows program can be accessed through many qualified talent exchange programs.
- DoD: Cyber Information Technology Exchange Program (CITEP)
- DoD: Public-Private Talent Exchange Program (PPTE)
- ODNI: Public-Private Talent Exchange (PPTE)
- Air Force: Education with Industry (EWI)
- Navy: Secretary of the Navy Tours with Industry (SNTWI)
- DHS: Exemplar Program, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Participants must apply and be accepted into the applicable Federal Talent Exchange Program.
- Participants and sponsoring government organizations are responsible for safety, pay/benefits, and travel expenses.
- Participants must hold a bachelor’s degree and ideally an advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Data Science.
C3 AI Fellows will be based in Redwood City, CA or Tysons, VA.
Request Additional Information
Research the existing government programs (see example list above)
Confirm you are eligible for the C3 AI Fellows Program by reviewing the qualification criteria above
Complete the form below
Await a response from a C3 AI Fellows Program representative to help explore how we might support your development goals
Thank you for your interest in the C3 AI Fellows Program. We will be in touch shortly with the information.
About C3 AI
C3 AI is the world’s leading provider of Enterprise AI software.
The world’s largest and most iconic institutions use the C3 AI Platform and more than 40 AI-enabled applications. C3 AI customers include the United States Air Force, U.S. Navy, Missile Defense Agency, U.S. Intelligence Agencies, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Baker Hughes, Raytheon Technologies, and Shell.
C3 AI software delivers significant economic and mission impact across a range of U.S. Federal use cases, including supply network risk, predictive maintenance, logistics, warfighter of the future, command and control, battle management, insider threat, precision medicine, and production optimization.